When it comes to accessorizing, many women get stumped when it comes to pairing necklaces with outfits. It can be tricky, but you can create stunning looks that will have all eyes on you with a bit of know-how. Read on for tips on how to pair the necklace with outfits.
_WHAT NECKLACE LENGTH SHOULD YOU WEAR?_
The first thing you need to consider when pairing necklaces with outfits is what necklace length you should wear. This will depend on the neckline of your outfit. Here are a few guidelines:
* If you are rocking a high neckline, go for a shorter necklace.
* If you are wearing a V-neck or scoop neckline, go for a longer necklace.
* If you are wearing a crew neck or boat neckline, you can wear a shorter or longer necklace.
_WHAT STYLE OF NECKLACE SHOULD YOU WEAR?_
Once you have determined the length of your necklace, you need to decide what style of necklace to wear. Here are a few guidelines:
* When wearing a high neckline, go for a choker or collar necklace.
* If you are wearing a plunging neckline, go for a statement necklace.
* If you are wearing a crew neck or boat neckline, go for a simple necklace.
_HOW TO MATCH NECKLACE WITH OUTFIT_
Now that you know what length and style of necklace to wear, it is time to start pairing them with outfits. Here are a few tips:
· If you are wearing a plain outfit, go for a plain necklace.
· If you are wearing a busy outfit, go for a statement necklace.
· If you are wearing a necklace with many colors, go for an outfit with complementary colors.
· If you are wearing a necklace with a lot of sparkles, go for an understated outfit.
Use the tips in this article to find the perfect necklace for your outfit. The great thing about accessorizing is that you can play around with different combinations until you find what looks best on you. So have fun and experiment!